Professional and Ethical Standards
1) Code of Conduct and Ethical Values
The Board shall establish a policy of professional conduct and ethical values in the Company, taking into account the requirements of Article (86) of the CG Regulations issued by the CMA .
2) Social Responsibility and Social Initiatives
In light of Savola's keenness to contribute to the development of the community in which it operates, the Board sets out the programs and necessary means to launch the company's social responsibility initiatives, including the formation of a Corporate Social Responsibility Committee and approval of its charter and duties to oversee the institutional plans, programs and initiatives of social responsibility and to determine the necessary budgets for this in a manner consistent with the provisions of Articles 87 and 88 of the CG Regulations issued by the CMA in light of the charter of the Social Responsibility Committee approved by the Board. The Social Responsibility Committee shall:
- Develop measurement indicators that link the performance of the Company to its initiatives in social work;
- Disclose the objectives of the social responsibility adopted by the Company to its employees, raise their awareness thereon and educate them;
- Disclose social responsibility plans in periodic reports related to the Company's activities;
- Develop a social responsibility strategy and strive for sustainable social impact;
- Oversee all corporate social responsibility activities and issues including health and safety, environmental issues, and employee rights;
- Supervise and make recommendations on the diversity of social responsibility programs and activities, including the transformation of social responsibility activities to a non-profit organization and the development of procedures and frameworks that contribute to achieving this goal;
- Oversee vital programs and activities aimed at strengthening Savola's community relations and developing community awareness programs to promote corporate social responsibility;
- Review and approve charitable contributions related to social responsibility work;
- Provide the Board with appropriate recommendations regarding the duties overseen by the Committee; and oversee and follow up any other major social responsibility activities;
- Supervise and review the preparation of performance reports of social responsibility;
- Assume any other responsibilities and duties assigned to it by the Board within the purposes and scope of the Committee's work.
 The code of conduct and ethical values policy has been approved by the Board at its meeting on 2/11/2017
Feel free to contact us any time!